Tax compliance review entails;
- A review of the computations of self-assessment tax payable for the period under review by the client, the applicable laws and the remedy for any exposures unearthed during the review. The review will touch on all tax heads which include Withholding Tax, Pay As You Earn, Value Added Tax, Customs, and Excise as well as Corporation Tax;
- Preparation of a report on any tax exposure issues and advice on the way forward;
- Determination of any tax opportunities which the client may have and is currently not exploiting;
- Work out tax planning that will ensure the client’s tax compliance and efficiency; and
- Work to ensure that the client is informed of any developments and changes that have tax implications on the client’s operations.