Christine’s main areas of specialization include advisories on local and international tax matters such as advisories on tax structuring for setting up in Kenya, tax incentives for investing in Kenya and other regions as well.
She is involved in various tax engagements such as Compliance Obligations, Health Check reviews, VAT Refund assignments, Alternative Dispute Reviews, KRA audit assistance, Transfer Pricing among others.
Strathmore University- Bachelor of Commerce- Finance and Marketing Major.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants- ongoing
September- to date- Tax Analyst, Taxwise Africa Consulting LLP
January 2017 to April 2018- Tax Analyst, Rodl & Partner
- Carrying out detailed computations to calculate tax liability;
- Responsible for submitting monthly tax compliance returns for both direct and indirect taxes;
- Working in liaison with and negotiating with tax authorities on behalf of the client;
- Creating tax strategies for clients and planning their financial futures;
- Reviewing Transfer Pricing documents;
- Writing tax advisories;
- Representing client in Alternative Dispute Resolution cases;
- VAT refund assignments that involves making applications on behalf of clients and their follow up.